Lynn Cohen was an American actress who was best known for her role as Magda in the HBO series Sex and the City. She was also known for her role as Mags in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. She also played Judge Elizabeth Mizener several times on Law & Order and appeared in the movies such as Munich, Synecdoche, Cohen’s numerous television credits include roles in Nurse Jackie, Damages, Masters of None, The Affair, Chicago Med, Vanya on 42nd Street, New York, and Eagle Eye. Let’s know more about her through this article.
What is Lynn Cohen famous for?
- An American actress.
Her diverse roles in film, television, and theater notably the role of Magda and the role of Mags in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
Where is Lynn Cohen born?
Recalling her early life, Lynn was born as Lynn Harriette Kay in Kansas City, Missouri, the United States in the year of 1933. She is American by nationality and belongs to White ethnicity. Information regarding his parents and siblings is yet to be disclosed. Further, she studied at Northwestern University and started her acting career at the age of 15.
When did Lynn Cohen begin her acting career?
- Moving towards her career, Lynn began her career appearing on the Off-Broadway productions as of the 1970s, receiving Drama League Award and Lucille Lortel Awards nominations.
- Her first notable film role was in the 1993 comedy Manhattan Murder Mystery.
- From 1993 to 2006, she played Judge Elizabeth Mizener in the NBC drama series Law & Order, appearing total in 12 episodes.
- She also guest-starred on NYPD Blue, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, and had a recurring role on Damages.
- From 2000 to 2004, She had a recurring role as Magda in the HBO comedy series, Sex, and the City. She reprised her role in the 2008 film of the same name, as well as its 2010 sequel.
- She also appeared in the movies Munich (2005) playing Golda Meir, Vanya on 42nd Street, Synecdoche, New York, Eagle Eye, and The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.
- According to her manager Josh Pultz, She died on February 14th, 2020 in New York.
How did Lynn Cohen die?
Cohen died on February 14, 2020, at the age of 86. The cause of her death has not yet been released. Funs have started to pay tributes.
Who was Lynn Cohen married to?
Reflecting on her personal life, Lynn was married to Ronald T. Cohen from 1964 until the time of her death on February 14th, 2020. She had previously been married to Gilbert L. Frazen from 1957 to 1960. She was blessed with one son who is a lawyer.
What is the net worth of Lynn Cohen?
Being an actress by profession, Lynn earns a decent amount of money and fame in the field of the entertainment industry until her death. Based on some online reports, her estimated net worth said to be $5 million at the time of her death. However, her salary and assets details are currently unknown
How tall was Lynn Cohen?
Before her death, Lynn stands a height of 5 feet 1 inch and weighs around 52 Kg. Similarly, she has a pair of blue eyes and chestnut hair color. Further, her waist size is 32 inches and hip size is 34 inches. She used 9 (US) shoe sizes.