Madeleine Westerhout is a well known political woman who served as the personal secretary of the president of the United States, Donald Trump from 2017 to 2019. She resigned the post after Trump got the news that she had shared details of the Trump family and Oval office operations on August 29, 2019. Westerhout also served as the Director of Oval Office Operations since 2019.
- Recently, on August 29, 2019, Madeleine Westerhout was asked to resign her post as the personal secretary US president, Donald Trump as she shared details of the Trump family and Oval office operations with reporters earlier the month of August 2019.
What is Madeleine Westerhout Famous for?
- Madeleine Westerhout is best known as the former personal secretary of Donald Trump, the president of the United States.
When was Madeleine Westerhout Born?
Madeleine Westerhout was born on October 8, 1990, in Newport Beach, California, the U.S. Her birth name is Madeleine Elise Westerhout. Her nationality is American. Her ethnicity is White while Libra is her zodiac sign.
Madeleine was raised in Irvine, a master-planned city in Orange County, California along with her loving sister named Kate.
Westerhout attended the College of Charleston in Charleston, South Carolina. She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree in political science in 2013. After she graduated, she moved to Washington D.C. and started to work as the fitness trainer in the Pure Barre gym of Carrie Rezabek Dorr.
How is Madeleine Westerhout’s Career?
- Westerhout started her professional career in the political field after she participated in the 2012 presidential election, working for the campaign of Mitt Romney.
- She then worked for candidate John Kuhn in the Republican primary for election in South Carolina’s first congressional district in 2013.
- She also interned for Congressman John Campbell and worked as an assistant to the RNC chief of staff Katie Walsh.
- She worked for the Republican National Committee and the Republican Party Organizing Committee in 2013.
- Westerhout was announced as the special executive assistant to the US president, Donald Trump on January 19, 2017.
- She was then promoted to Director of Oval Office Operations on February 2, 2019.
- Westerhout called a leak of President Trump’s schedule a “Disgraceful Breach of Trust” in February 2019.
- However, she resigned from her post of assistant of President Trump after she had shared details about his family and White House operations to reporters at an off-the-record dinner on August 29, 2019.
Who is Madeleine Westerhout Married to?
Madeleine Westerhout is in a relationship with her boyfriend, Ben Schramm. Schramm also works as the Director of Strategic Engagement at the Office of the Secretary of the Air Force. The couple is dating for two years now.
How much does Madeleine Westerhout Worth?
Westerhout had a net worth of $480k. She used to earn a salary of around $130,000 while she was appointed as the personal assistant of the president of the US, Donald Trump.
How tall is Madeleine Westerhout?
The 29 aged, Madeleine Westerhout has a well-maintained body figure. She keeps her body completely fit and fine doing regular exercise. She stands tall with a height of 5ft. 4inch.(1.63m). Her body weighs around 65kg(143 lbs). She has a fair complexion with brown hair and brown eyes.
Did You Know?
- Westerhout worked as the fitness trainer in the Pure Barre gym of Carrie Rezabek Dorr.
- She was said as the “Gatekeeper” and key to the secret of US President Trump.