An American television host and journalist, Sara Hilary Haines is professionally known as Sara Haines. She is well recognized for being a co-host of the ABC daytime talk shows “The View”, “Strahan, Sara and Keke” and the game show “The Chase”. Prior to beginning her career as an anchor and host, she worked as a production coordinator for the Today Show and was a member of NBC’s Page Program. She debuted as co-host of “GMA Day” during the series premiere on 10th September 2018. As well, she was nominated for Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Entertainment Talk Show Host in 2020.
- Being an American television host and journalist.
- For being a co-host of the ABC daytime talk shows “The View” and “Strahan, Sara, and Keke”.
Where is Sara Haines from?
On 18th September 1977, Sara Haines took birth in Newton, Iowa, the U.S. holding American nationality. She came from American-white ethnic background. Similarly, her religious belief is in the Christian religion. Sara’s race is white and her present age is 43 which she celebrated back in 2020. As per her birth date, her star sign is Virgo. She is the daughter of her father, Dick Haines, and her mother, Sandy Haines. She has also three siblings.
Moving towards Sara’s education, she attended Smith College in Northampton, Massachusetts, where she received a Bachelor of Arts degree in government in 2000.
How was the Career of Sara Haines?
- Sara Haines jumps off her television host career in the NBC Page Program after which she became the production coordinator for NBC’s “Today” at Rockefeller Center in 2002. In 2009, she became the show’s fourth hour’s contributing correspondent until departing in 2013.
- She then became an ABC News correspondent as well as the pop news anchor for the weekend editions of “Good Morning America” in 2013.
- Later she joined “The View” as a permanent co-host in the show’s 20th season, which premiered on 6th September 2016 whereas ABC announced on 23rd July 2016 that she would not return to “The View” for season 22 and that she would co-host “GMA Day”, later renamed “Strahan and Sara”.
- On 2nd August of the following year, she made her final appearance as a co-host during the 21st season’s penultimate episode.
- She debuted as co-host of “GMA Day” during the series premiere on 10th September 2018 however she returned to “The View” as a frequent guest co-host in 2020.
- It was reported in November 2020 that Haines would host a revival of “The Chase” on ABC whereas the series premiered in January 2021.
- Sara also made an appearance as herself in the second episode of the Disney+ superhero series “The Falcon and the Winter Soldier”.
Who is Sara Haines Husband?
Sara Haines is a married woman. She tied a knot with attorney Max Shifrin in November 2014. The couple resides in New Jersey and their relationship is outstanding till now and hopes it will remain as same as in the future too. The pair’s child, Alec Richard, was born in March 2016, followed by their second, Sandra Grace, in December 2017, and their third, Caleb Joseph, in June 2019. Talking about Sara’s sexual orientation, she is straight.
How much is Sara Haines Net Worth?
Versatile woman, Sara Haines has a net worth of $6 million as of 2021 whereas she has a salary of around $2,200,000 per year. She has not done any endorsement work yet. She has reached great heights in her career already and she still has a lot more to do. In addition, her major source of income is from her TV host and journalism career.
What is the Height of Sara Haines?
The height of beautiful TV host and journalist, Sara Haines is 5 feet and 6 inches. She has 63 kg of body weight with a slim body build type. Sara has good-looking blonde hair and blue eyes color. She definitely has a pretty face and a magnetic personality which has cast a spell over her viewers over the years. Her body measurement is 37-27-37 inches.
Did You Know?
- Sara graduated from Smith College with a degree in government.
- She also worked as a production coordinator for the Today Show and was a member of NBC’s Page Program.
- She spent four years as a host of the Today Show’s fourth hour alongside Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb.
- At Smith, Haines played basketball and volleyball.
- She rose to fame as a lifestyle anchor for “Good Morning America”.