Tiffany Cross is an American journalist, television personality, political analyst, as well as an author. She is the host of The Cross Connection, a Saturday morning MSNBC show. She was also the Washington, D.C. bureau chief for BET Networks. She later became a resident fellow at the Harvard Kennedy School’s Institute of Politics. In July 2020, her book “Say It Louder: Black Voters, Our Voices, and the Shaping of American Democracy” was published. Political analyst Tiffany Cross has been named as one of the anchors taking over the weekend slot left open on MSNBC by “AM Joy”.
Tiffany Cross reacts to Megyn Kelly’s criticism of Naomi Osaka
On Saturday’s episode of “The Cross Connection,” Cross took “a slightly different approach” from her usual current events coverage by addressing someone “completely irrelevant.” “I’m speaking, of course, about Megyn Kelly,” Cross began, describing the political commentator as a “50-year-old bully” who is “trying to bulldoze her way back into relevance that only comes to women like her for being a provocateur, not for offering any type of intellectual input.” “The blackface connoisseur who had to apologize for ridiculously asking why it was racist for white people to wear blackface for Halloween is now going after someone who is less than half her age, but has twice her intelligence,” she continued. Cross was referring to Kelly’s criticism of Osaka amid her return to the public eye following the brief break she took for the sake of her mental health. “When Osaka understandably blocked Kelly on Twitter, this woman said that Naomi just didn’t like tough questions. Such insight from the land of the inconsequential,” Cross said, adding, “But also: Girl bye.” “It’s no coincidence that Snow White and the seven dumb takes she’s had recently overwhelmingly target Black women. The amazing luminary Nicole Hannah-Jones, whom Kelly went after over the 1619 Project. The Duchess of Sussex Meghan Markle, who Kelly said should stop whining about the treatment of baby Archie. Olympic Hammer thrower Gwen Berry, who Kelly suggested be removed from the Olympics due to her protest,” she said.
- Being a journalist, television personality, political analyst, and author.
- Being the host of The Cross Connection, a Saturday morning MSNBC show.
Where is Tiffany Cross From?
Tiffany Cross was born on February 6, 1979, with the birth name of Tiffany D. Cross. She is from Cleveland, Ohio, the USA whereas she grew up in between Cleveland, Ohio, and Atalanta, Georgia (hometown). She holds American nationality and she belongs to mixed ethnic background. Tiffany’s present age is 42 as of 2021. When she was a teenager, she wanted to be the “brown Murphy Brown”. As per her Twitter account, it is known that she is the daughter of Ramona Cross (mother). She was raised by a single mother. She also has a sibling, a brother. She follows the Christianity religion and her Zodiac sign is Aquarius.
Concerning Tiffany Cross’s educational qualification, she majored in Mass Communications with an emphasis on radio, television, and film from Clark Atlanta University.
How was the Journalism Career of Tiffany Cross?
- Tiffany Cross began her journalism career for the first time as a reporter at an Atlanta radio station.
- After then, she worked for CNN as an associate producer in the 2000s.
- What’s more, she was also the Washington, D.C. bureau chief for BET Networks.
- Later, she became a resident fellow at the Harvard Kennedy School’s Institute of Politics. Cross’ fellowship took place in the Spring 2020 semester, alongside Chasten Buttigieg.
- She made regular appearances on MSNBC, most notably on “AM Joy” with Joy Reid.
- As an author, she has also published a book entitled “Say It Louder: Black Voters, Our Voices, and the Shaping of American Democracy” as of July 2020.
- Additionally, Joy Reid’s new weekday show, The ReidOut started and Cross became one of a handful of rotating guest hosts of “AM Joy”.
- She alongside Jonathan Capeheart and Zerlina Maxwell were being considered for the weekend slot by MSNBC as of August 2020.
- She has also co-founded “The Beat DC”. Cross described the venture as “a national platform intersecting politics, policy, business, media, and people of color”.
- Growing up, she wanted to be the “brown Murphy Brown,” she told The Washington Post. “There certainly were moments in my career when I thought it wouldn’t happen,” she said. “It took a lot of chiseling away before I just declared, ‘You know what? I don’t need your welcome. I am declaring myself here and I am excited to work here'”.
- In December 2020, she was named host of a new, two-hour show on MSNBC, Cross Connection (often stylized as Crosstalk), replacing Reid’s AM Joy Saturday slot, with Capeheart taking the Sunday slot and Maxwell hosting her own show on NBC Peacock.
Who is Tiffany Cross Husband?
Tiffany Cross’s marital status is unclear yet as she has not publicly spoken whether she is married or unmarried or being in a relationship. Also, there is no news and rumors about her dating, affairs, marital news with anyone in the past as well as in the present. Thus, it seems that she is not married yet. Thus, she has no husband. It can be assumed that Tiffany is in search of a perfect partner or boyfriend who will understand and support her fully. Her sexual orientation is straight.
How much is Tiffany Cross Net Worth and Salary?
Tiffany Cross is a famous journalist, television personality, political analyst, and author. The net worth of Tiffany Cross is estimated to have $1 Million and she is making a salary in the range of $100K-$500K as per sources. Her major source of wealth comes from her journalism career and she is also making a cool amount of money from her book career. She is living a standard lifestyle as of now.
How tall is Tiffany Cross?
Tiffany Cross is a beautiful lady with the perfect height of 5 ft 4 in or 1.57 m. She has a balanced bodyweight of 110 lbs or 55 KG. She has a pair of black eyes and her hair color is black. She wears a shoe size of 5 US. Her other body measurements is unavailable at a moment. As of November 2020, she revealed that she underwent surgery in September after having intense pain for months and she was also losing her hair.
Did You Know?
- Tiffany Cross is the host of The Cross Connection, a Saturday morning MSNBC show.
- She was also the Washington, D.C. bureau chief for BET Networks.
- In July 2020, her book “Say It Louder: Black Voters, Our Voices, and the Shaping of American Democracy” was published.
- She belongs to Mixed ethnic background.
- When she was a teenager, she wanted to be the “brown Murphy Brown”.